Events & Travel solutions
Incentives, Conferences, Meetings, Special Interest Tours, CSR Activities
The wide range of regions in Morocco makes for a varied incentive programs.
Indulge in the cultural souks and desert regions, self drive up through the Atlas Mountains, relax on the luxury beach resorts or get competitive on one of the many pristine golf courses.
Activ'Travel can design the perfect program to showcase Morocco and suit your events needs - One full service contact from venue selection to event’s completion
Morocco is the perfectly designed for corporate events, whether it’s a large-scale meeting, a conference, or an exhibition that is looking for a twist.
With a fine selection of four and five star hotels and excellent conference facilities all combined with traditionally excellent Moroccan hospitality, this cultural destination adds flavor to the modern business event.
Activ'Travel can source venues and tailor-make a program to immerse your event in Morocco - One full service contact from venue selection to event’s completion
SPECIAL INTEREST PROGRAMS
Our experts can accommodate most requests including customized tours and programs with private vehicles and driver-guides, using some of the finest and most exclusive hotels and boutique hotels (or Riads) in Morocco.
We are carrying out ideas towards the corporate social responsibility and Environmental Conservation projects.
Our aim is to make a group actively participate in one of this association local projects that will be of help to local people. Projects are numerous and could be integrated into an excursion day to the Atlas Mountains as a very exclusive idea. This is very rewarding to each one of the participants. Projects ideas are:
• Rubbish clearance and disposal by small local incinerators
• Building of a community hamman (bath house)
• Tree planting in a local villages
• Assisting with the building of a school in a remote village
• To paint and refresh the local school building.
• To clear and mark a path for the mules to help villagers bring water or carry a burden.
• To equip the local school for adult illiterates: tables, chairs….
• Build some benches with cement and stones in the local schoolyard.
• Strengthen the local irrigation canal.